Thursday, October 27, 2011

End of Term Test

How crazy has your schedule been?
A) Crazy
B) Chaotic
C) Frusturating
D) All of the Above

My answer: D

How much time has your homework load taken up (on average)?
A) 1 Hour
B) 1 and 1/2 Hours
C) 1/2 an Hour
D) 2 Hours

My answer: B

True of False?
You are trying out for the school musical.

My answer: True

This takes no time and no practicing at all.

My answer: False

What is your favorite class and why?
My answer: Choir and English are both good, English because I love to write and read, while Choir because I love to sing and no homework is involed.

Are you looking forward to the end of the term?

My answer: YES!!!

What will your grade average be (guess)?

My answer: 4.0 That's right baby, I work hard.

Test score: 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment