Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Late Labor Day

Whew! This was such a long time ago. As with my post Katsup, I am starting at the top of the list and working down. I finally got my San Diego post done, so you can check that out. I know that I am really behind, but school has been rather hectic.

Anyway, back to Labor Day. Labor Day was September something (I don't quite remember the date) and we started it off by going up to Adam's Canyon and seeing the top of the waterfall for the first time.

Now, since we wanted to get to the top of the waterfall in the morning while it was still cool, we had to get up at the crack of dawn. Now maybe I am exaggerating a bit, but it was still early, for me at least.

We headed out, ready to make the best of the day. Here are some cute pictures of our hike together!










No comments:

Post a Comment