Monday, March 19, 2012

Thanksgiving

I am determined to get caught up! I just have to find the time to blog!

Our Thanksgiving turned out to be a great one! It all started when we decided to have a "mock Thanksgiving" with all the family on my mom's side. It was really fun and the food was great! My mom even decorated the table all fancy!




Then we headed up to St. George to spend our actual Thanksgiving with Grandma Nancy! She is such an amazing cook, so I was looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner!

We got to see Grandpa Joe and Uncle Randy while we stayed up here. It was quite the party!

Just chillin'




We got to see Grandpa Joe and Uncle Randy's new house, and the whole family came along! We had to get a picture, because we don't get to see each other that often.

So that was our Thanksgiving. It was a really good one and I had a really good time! Now I just can't wait until next year to celebrate our gratitude with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment