Monday, February 13, 2012

More Catching Up...

So I am really behind right now on my blogging. I promise to post, but here's a rundown on how life has been since the middle of October...

--I celebrated Halloween with my family and friends

--For Thanksgiving, we took a family trip down to St. George!

--I made the school play

--My friend Chancey moved away. I miss you very much!

--Welcomed the Christmas season with open arms, and it seemed to fly by, although we did get to do some traditions still.

--Went to my first stake dance with my friends! It was a blast!

--Had a great New Years party with my friends

--Went back to school and ended the second semester with a 4.0 both terms

--Got my hair colored and changed it... a lot!

--Celebrated the birthdays of Lauren, Cora, and Haisley all right next to each other in January

--Said goodbye to January and hello to Febuary, with Ethan's birthday just around the corner!

Well that is a little sum of my life right now! I will be posting more, but life is really busy right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment