Thursday, June 30, 2011

Family Pictures

Sorry I took a little break. Things have just been a little crazy here at Katie's Korner. I'm still in the process of putting my New York pictures up, so I will post about that in a little bit. Right now I thought I would share some family pictures we took a little while ago. We went to memory grove and it was really nice. A little windy, but nice. I decided I would post some for you (YAY!!! Lucky you!!! You get to look at other people's family pictures!!!!) Anyway, here they are.

Here's a picture of the girlies. Yeah, we got sas!!




The boys. How cute!!



The kiddos. Just so you know the sun was bright. Really bright.


The family. What more can be said?


My adorable cousins. They are just so cute!!


I couldn't resist putting up a picture of Haisley. She is so cute!!! It was funny: they didn't want hands in the picture so they set her out a bench!! She almost fell over a couple of times!!!


All the grandkids. So cute.


The grandkids and grandparents. Cute. Now if we could only get Braiden to smile...


The whole family. That's right. We know we rock.


This is me if you didn't know.


The family: an amazing bunch of personalities, moodiness, jokes, sarcasm, fun, and love. What more could you ask for???




No comments:

Post a Comment