Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tonight is the Night...

...that I will be going to NEW YORK CITY!!!!!

If you can't tell, I am a little excited. Just a bit.

I promise I will blog all about my experience as soon as I get back. You have my word. Right now, it just has to be a quick post because I still haven't packed and the plane is leaving at 1:00 AM so I guess I will be pretty tired. Oh well. I will have fun.

In other news, ShowStoppers was a so much fun. I will post pictures of that and tell you all about it. Thank you to those who came. I hoped you were entertained.

Thats all for today. I will see you guys in a little while!!!

2 comments:

  1. Katie what ever happened to me hiding in your suitcase??? I'm disappointed in you. :D haha just kidding. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very much welcome!!! Just kidding! (side note: I came to the ShowStoppers performance!!! :D) Great solo!! You did AH-MAZING!!!! Oh, and, are you sure you are even a little bit excited?

    ReplyDelete