Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Summer

I've noticed a lot of the names of my post begin with happy (happy birthday, happy mother's day, happy last day of school, happy summer) I guess I am just a happy person. Oh well, back to the real reason I am posting. I am so glad that summer is here. Today I slept in until 9:45. Ahhhhhh. Yes. I love summer. I have some pretty big plans for this summer. The closest one is next week. I AM GOING TO NEW YORK CITY!!!!! Yeah. I'm pretty excited. So I am looking forward to a pretty fun summer. What about you?

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY!! You should have said I am so HAPPY (instead of glad) that summer is here. That way you could have the HAPPY continuing. Anayways, I WANT TO GO TO NEW YORK!!! Jealous!!! Oh well, I guess i will have to still be HAPPY and follow your example!

    ReplyDelete