Thursday, July 26, 2012

Christmas in July!

Yes, I do know my months. I know that is hard to believe, but its true. I just need to get caught up on my blogging now!


We had a gingerbread decorating party. This is a great (and yummy) tradition that allows us to be very creative! I love it so much! Even with all the candy we eat, we still manage to put some onto our houses!



Twinners!



Grandpa decorating









Then we had to decorate the tree and get it all ready for the big night!!






We went to Festival of Trees and there was a Tangled tree there! I almost died.



The cool set that my mom and grandma made for the Festival. Great job!


And of course, Christmas just wouldn't be complete without the Oakley Christmas party!




Cousins!


Lauren and me with Grandma Roberta



We took our annual trip to Temple Square. All the lights are so pretty and I love looking at them!


Christmas morning





As to why Lauren has a bow on her head...I honestly have no response to that!









It was a really great Christmas season!!!!! Finally I am done with 2011 blog posts and can hopefully catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment