Monday, July 23, 2012

Anniversary

Today is the two year anniversary of my favorite band, One Direction!!! They are My Newest Obsession and I am so proud to be a Directioner!!! I am so proud of my boys and how far they have come!!

Two years ago, 5 boys were told they were not good enough to continue on the British X-factor. It was a hard time and lots of tears fell. Then they were called back onto the stage, and told they were no longer solo artists, and they formed a band called One Direction. This happened on July 23, 2012. They started out as 5 strangers with a dream, but now they are 5 brothers who inspire dreams.

To celebrate this glorious occasion, I decided to make a cake. I planned to make it very good and magnificent, and probably the best cake in the whole history of the world. Well... it turned out a little differently.




There you go. It is a very simple cake, but sometimes the simplest things in life are the sweetest, and boy does this cake taste sweet! I am so grateful for my mother and sister who helped me pull of the feat! I don't think that it would look this good if it wasn't for them!



No comments:

Post a Comment