Saturday, July 28, 2012

Birthday Bash

So I missed quite a couple birthdays on my busy break from blogging (try saying that 5 times fast). I want to go over a quick recap of the great birthdays we have celebrated this year!

Lauren's was first on January 15th. She turned 13 years old and is now officially a teenager! Someone please help my mother! For her birthday, she got a package of 16 inch Twizzlers! They were insane, but she loved them! My mom also made a cool flower cake to celebrate. It was quite the occasion to celebrate another teen entering our house!



Ethan's birthday was next. He turned seven on the 15th of February and to celebrate he had a lego party with his friends. It was a lot of fun for him and the boys to build and build!


My dad and I celebrated our birthday in April. We went to Robintinos and had a great time with family! My dad went over the hill this year and so we had to tease him about that.



For my mom's birthday, we celebrated at the Spaghetti Factory (as usual) and had a good time. I got a picture of her and my baby, who was born the day before!


We have done a lot of celebrating since the year has started, and I am excited to keep on celebrating! It has been a lot of fun and I can't wait until the next birthday that comes around!



No comments:

Post a Comment