Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Good Day

Today has been a very good day! First, I got my driving certificate today! What that basically means is that I can go to the DMV on my birthday and get my license!!!!! I am very happy about that!!!

 
Second, today I am became a mother! Well, figuratively. My computer baby was born today at 3:00 PM and weighs about 7 lbs. His name is Boston James and he loves to sleep ( thankfully)!! I am so glad that I get to be a mother to this baby even if its just for a couple days!
 
 
Still on good things, it's the first day of Spring! I love spring so much it hurts! I am so excited for it to become warm and sunny (although the snow this morning wasn't great) and for all the flowers to pop out! Plus, my birthday is coming up, and it's the big 16. You know what that means! Driving, dating, and responsibility!
 
Last but not least, I raised my grade in AP World History enough to get a 4.0 this term, and that is the greatest feeling! And as it's the end of the term, all the stress that's been hovering on my for the past three weeks is gone!

I hope you all are having good days too, because everyday is special and amazing! I love and am thankful for all of you! Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. SO PROUD OF YOU!!! You are amazing and worked so hard! I love you more than I can say!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete