Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Return to Motherhood

As some of you might remember, I had a brief glimpse of motherhood last year. You can read all about that adventure right here. Well now I have the opportunity to become a mother again! Yes, this will again to be a doll, but this time it will be a breathing, crying, electronical baby!
 
*Side note: I am not pregnant. This is for a class at school. I am not having a baby. Just clearing that up*
 
I am very excited to take on this responsibility as a "parent." My last experience was great, so I am so glad to get to do it again!
 
P.S. As you may have learned from my mother (or me), I recently got my first job!!!!! I now work at Bowman's as a facer, and I have officially entered a crazy world or responsibility and money!
 
P.P.S. I wanted to give a quick congratulations to my brother, Ethan, who recently got baptized! I am so proud of this kid!!! Pictures to come! I pinky promise.

1 comment: