Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Where Has Time Gone?

Today in school, my fourth period class was rushed down to the computer lab. For what reason, you might ask. Well, it was time again to register for next year's classes. And while I can say that I am looking forward to junior year, I have to take a step back and wonder where the year has gone. I swear that just yesterday I was walking into the high school doors for the first time, unaware of what was coming or if I was even going to make it out alive. Now the whole year is almost gone. This has been a great year, full of good memories and good friends. There are things that happened this year that I will never forget. And yet, it's bittersweet to know that we are one year closer to graduation, one year closer to the rest of our lives. I don't know if I'll ever be ready for then. I barely feel ready for now. So now, as I sit here contemplating my life, I have nothing else to wonder but where has time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment