Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Break

Hello guys! Sorry it's been a while, but I've been having a great spring break, and then crashing and trying to stay awake in school. But more on the positive. I had a great spring break. It was full of fun and excitement. There was a lot of family and friends, and I had such a great time.

On Friday, I went on a trip to St. George. APRIL FOOLS!!! No, that was my neighbors, lucky ducks. Instead I went to my friend Marissa's house. We jumped on the tramp and played Quelf. For those of you who have not played this game, I recommend it. It is a combination of Curses and Cranium, but it's a whole new thing too. I had such a great time and could not stop laughing. Then my dad was home (for once) and we went to dinner. How fun! I had a great April Fools day/first day of spring break.

Saturday and Sunday was General Conference. It was good to hear the different talks and get all the different messages. Our TV downstairs had been broken and guess who fixed it? ME!!! And just in time for conference!

Monday we went to the zoo with some of our friends. I had not been to the zoo in a couple of years, and it was fun to come back. There were tons of fun signs that said things like the "Beastro" and the "Zooutique." It was really funny! My personal favorite was a sign that said, "It's time to get edzoocated." Wow. Anyways, it was a fun day, and we got to see the new baby elephant. It's a girl for all of you who wanted to know.

Tuesday was a lazy day where we sat around. Great huh? I know, we are so creative. It was nice just to relax and have fun with family.

Wednesday was really boring for me. I babysat ALL DAY!!! In the morning I babysat my brothers and then in the afternoon I babysat some neighbors. It was really long! 

Thursday, well, I can't remember what I did Thursday. Probably nothing. Yeah, because that's just how cool I am. You know that you are jealous!

Friday was really great. I went to the mall with Lauren and her friend. I got some cute Aero tops! Then as soon as we got home, I played around. An hour later, my mom comes up to tell me that we are going to Park City and we need to leave in 10 minutes. I was so excited because with this huge trial, we don't get to see my dad a lot. We decided to start of by a dinner at Chuck-A-Rama. A lot of my great-grandma's sister's family was there, but I didn't know them. I just sat in a corner and ate my roll. Then we headed down to Park City. We went to a hotel, and then we went swimming! The pool was really warm and it felt really nice. They also had a hot tub and a steam room. Then we headed back up to the hotel room and went to bed.

On Saturday, we woke up and went to breakfast at the hotel restaurant and then we went back swimming. After some swimming as a family, we hit the outlets and bought some clothes, shoes, and Mrs. Field's Cookies. Then we headed home.

Sunday we just rested and caught up on sleep. We went to church and then went to my grandma's for dinner. That is a family tradition of ours and I love it. It was so nice, and we had some really good roast and mashed potatoes. Then we headed home.

All and all, it was a great spring break! It was so much fun, and now all I have to wait for is summer, to spend more time with family, friends, and just have a great time. See you next year spring break!

P.S. I plan to post on my amazing Orlando trip soon. Just an FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment