Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Birthday Thoughts

THERE IS ONLY THIRTEEN MORE DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
And speaking of birthdays, last years was great. We went to the Old Spagetti Factory (a family favorite) and celebrated. For those of you who don't know, my dad and I share a birthday. That is such a great experience! I love sharing a birthday with him! Anyways, here are some pictures from last year!

 This is me and my best friend Kaylee. She decided to tag along and join the festivities!!!

 This is me with my new Hunger Games Book!(Or it was new.) I loved the series, and this was a great present! Thank you Lauren for getting me this book!

 Here is my dad. Again, the perfect present is from Lauren. How cool is she? Major cool. I want cookies!

 Over on the other side of the table, my Aunt Kaylee (two Kaylees at my birthday! To cool!) and my brothers were having a contest to see who could keep a spoon on their nose the longest! 

 Here's the birthday girl and boy enjoying a great birthday. How lucky are they? Very lucky.

 And here is the whole gang PLUS the waitress. Oh yeah, we know how to throw a party!

And there it is, last years great birthday, and I'm looking forward to another one. Hope you guys have a great birthday too! (whenever it is). Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment