Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hello All!

Hi guys! Sorry its been so long since I last posted, but it has been crazy. I have turned 14! My dad and I had a great birthday shared with friends, family, and of course The Old Spaghetti Factory. I will do another post on that later. Other exciting news is I moved up to Mia Maids, had an AMAZING birthday party, and got a solo in my showstoppers play! There is also the fact that Easter was last week and I am so hyper and weird because of all the sugar (although I am sure some would argue its not just the sugar. Hmmmmm. We might have to check into that.) I am also trying out for Rhapsody in Blue tomorrow and I am super nervous. Anyway, I'll try to post more frequently and I will still post about our great Orlando trip and my birthday. Oh, and Easter. We can't forget Easter. Well, bye all!

No comments:

Post a Comment