Monday, May 2, 2011

The Best Toy In The WORLD!!!!

Sometime ago, my mother bought a blow up fun ball. BEST TOY EVA! Lauren, Kimberly and I had such a great time with it, we just had to take pictures. It was soooooo much fun! Everyone out there needs to get one of these RIGHT NOW!!! Anyways, here are some fun pictures:
                                         This is Kimberly being Lady Gaga in her balloon dress.






This is a picture of Kimberly's Shadow in the bubble. We thought she looked like a princess and HAD to take a picture!



Then we took pictures inside and outside of the ball. They looked really cool.

When Lauren was getting in, Kim got almost flattened to death!





Next it was Lauren's turn inside the bubble. We did a lot of the same things.







Here is Lauren's super cool pose. That's right, she can work a bubble dress!






And then it was my turn. Yeah! Lucky me. I'm really shocked I got a turn!



The next two are almost the same picture, but the top one is my favorite because of the color reflection. The bottom one is just a regular picture, but it still looks cool.





     When I was trying to get out, I fell over. Lauren just HAD to take a picture. It was crazy!




This is Lauren and Kim inside the ball. It has a cool blue tint to it and I like it.


I, of course, was being the paparazzi and Lauren was trying to block it. I LOVE Kim's face here. Keep on screaming Kim because I will keep taking pictures!


So there is our wonderful day with the best toy in the world. You really need to get one of these if you don't have one because it is soooooooo fun! This last picture is all of us. We all look great! Anyway, have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. KIMBERLY: Stop screaming and she will stop taking pics!!!!!

    KATIE: You should get a job as a papparatzi.

    LAUREN: Don't flatten people. It's not nice!!!!

    ~Lauren~

    ReplyDelete