Saturday, May 7, 2011

EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post is going to be about Easter. I had a really great Easter this year. It was so much fun! I had such a great time! On Saturday, we went to my aunt's house for the anual Easter egg hunt. It was fun, and I got some good pictures. Here they are!

First the girls went to do the egg hunt. It was fun. Kim came along to join the fun.

This is my cousin Kerah. I love her to death and she is so much fun!


Here we are, still Easter egg huntin!




After the girls, it was the boy's turn. It was a mad dash to the eggs!


Ethan was a little confused about where to look for the eggs. Luckily, Cora was there to help him find some.



The boys were trying really hard to pick up all the eggs. They just forgot to pick up all the candy.


Everyone got a kite and a Easter egg with their name on it. Braiden's was lightning McQueen.


After the boys, it was Cora's turn. She was so cute picking up the eggs!




While we were watiching Cora pick up eggs, Kerah got her hair stuck in a tree. Luckily Aunt Jen was there to help!


When we went back inside, Cora didn't have enough. She still wanted to keep hunting. Kerah and I hid some eggs inside the house and she wanted to find them. It was so cute!




I got this video of her looking for egs. She is so cute! She found them all.


On Sunday, the Easter bunny came to our house and we got even MORE candy. It was really fun. Then we went over to my Grandma Janis' for a great big Easter dinner. It was so much fun, and it was nice to see everyone on Easter.

All in all, it was a great Easter. I will never forget it, and I can't wait for next year. I know it is a little late, but I want to wish everybody a Happy Easter!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment