Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

If you hadn't guessed from the title, it is my mom's birthday today!!!! She is turning...well you don't need to know that. She has been a great mother for 14 years and still going! I am so grateful for all that she does in my life and I am so glad that I have her! There is a little bit about her in my Mother's Day Post and I am so glad that she is my mom! Without her, I wouldn't even have this blog (and you guys all love this so its all good!) and she helps me with a ton of other stuff. She supports me in everything I do and I am so glad that I have her! Happy Birthday Mom!

Another amazing person who's birthday is today is my Aunt Denise (she Mother's Day Post)! She is like a second mom to me and I am glad that my mom decided to be a twin! She is turning 25(as usual) and there is nothing anybody can do about it (for the full story, you would have to ask her). So happy birthday Aunt Nesie! I love you!

The last person who shares this birthday that I love and cherish (three birthdays on one day? You liar! NO!! We like to share birthdays in my family very much! Now be quiet and finish the post!) is my Grandma Janis (once again, Mother's Day Post). My Grandma Janis is super fun and super cool. I am so glad that she is in my life and I wish her a very happy birthday.

So there you go! My mom, aunt, and grandma all share a birthday and that is today (that's May 18th if you didn't know the date) and I hope it is a great one. You guys deserve the very best birthday in the world, and I hope you get it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!! I LOVE YOU!!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Sweetie!! I had a great day! I'm so blessed to have you for a daughter!! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete