Wednesday, May 25, 2011

An Attitude of Gratitide

I have made it my personal goal to be more grateful in my life. I take so much for granted and I want to start noticing all the wonderful things in my life. So here's my challenge: I am writing down twenty things a night that I feel grateful about for a month. I started May 15th, and I am going to June 15th. As this is ten days into it, I thought I would share some with you: family, friends, rain, memories, chocolate, blankets, clothes, teachers, Spirit, and calm are just some of the things that I have noticed. My little gratitude journal on the side of this blog barely covers anything, so I am glad that I do this. Now I have a challenge for you! You try this Attitude of Gratitide Challenge (this will further be know as AGC) and see what kind of things you notice! Feel free to comment about any of the things you are grateful for in your life! I love you guys and I am grateful for the love and support you show me. Good luck with your AGC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment