Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

As it's Mother's Day, I decided that I wanted to post about the wonderful women in my life. These are the women that inspire me to be who I am and keep moving forward in life. I love each and everyone of these women, and I could not survive without them.

The first one is my mom. I love my mom. She is so special and she encourages me to do good and serve others. She is such a great example in my life and I don't know what I would do without her. She is always there for me, and I know she always will. I am so thankful that she is in my life and I don't appreciate her enough. Thank you Mom! I love you!



Another woman who inspires me and helps me in my life is my Grandma Janis. She is such a big help to me and I love her so much! I don't know what I would do without her because I can come to her with anything. I love you Grandma! Thanks for everything!



My Grandma Geneal is also a big help in my life. I love her so much! I know she will always love me. I am so thankful that I have her in my life, because I don't know what I would do without her. She is very kind and I always am happy when I am with her. Happy Mother's Day Grandma! I love you!




My other grandma, Grandma Nancy, is also inspiring in my life. She is funny and exciting to be around. I like going and seeing her because it is so much fun (not to mention AMAZING food)!!! Thanks for being a great grandma! I love you!


Some other influences in my life would be my Great-Grandma Joyce. When I think about her, I know that there is a reason that it says "Great"-Grandma. She was truly great. She passed away a year ago, and I miss her a lot, although I know I will see her again. She was amazing, and I miss her a lot. She cared for everybody, and she taught me a lot about how to treat people. Happy Mother's Day Grandma!! I miss you so much!



My Great-Grandma Rosalynn was also a great person. She cared about everyone and was an amazing piano player. At her house, I can remember that she had so many flowers. She loved flowers, and she taught me to see beauty in everything. She's been gone for almost two years, but I still miss her. Thank you Grandma for being such a great example to me!



My Great-Grandma Roberta is another example to me. She is a spirited, loving, and such an interesting person. She lives out in Oakley, which is such a cool place. I love talking to her, because I can tell she loves me. I am so glad I know her and I am so glad she is my grandma! Thank you Grandma!! You are amazing!



The next amazing person in my life is not a mom, but she is a second mom to me! It is my Aunt Denise. She is such a great aunt! I can still remember when I was little and she had me call her "Aunt Nesie!" She is funny and a great person. I love her so much and I know that she is there for me too. Thank you so much Aunt Nesie! I love you!


My Aunt Jessica is also a great person! She is funny and caring. She is a great aunt because she cares about us. I can remember when I was younger, I wanted to be just like Aunt Jessica because she was the fashionista. She is beautiful! She is a mother to three and is extremely patient. She has taught me a lot about that and I love her. Happy Mother's Day!


Another great mother is my Aunti R! She is kind and caring. I love to hear her stories! She remembers EVERYTHING. She is a great mom to my cousin Cora! Happy Mother's Day Aunti R! You rock!




This is a picture that was taken in 2009. It was a great Mother's Day, and I liked how we got all the mother's and the mother's to be.


So happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mom's out there, and especially to the women I talked about. You guys have a hard job and I am thankful for each of you. Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment