Sunday, July 3, 2011

We're Going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo...

What about you, you, you? We're going to the zoo. Sorry. Random song moment. Earlier this week we went to the zoo with the fam. It was really fun and I brought my camera along!! Yay! I got some really cute pictures. We had such a great time! I'm so glad we could go!! Here are my awesome pictures:

We saw a leopard. He was a little lazy though.


We also saw elephants. There is a new baby elephant if you didn't know, and its a girl. Here's a picture of her with her mother.


Here is the daddy.


Here is the cousins with the elephant.



There was even an elephant that outside the gates!!!! Ah!!! At least the kids weren't scared!


Then we moved on to giraffes.



If you didn't know, giraffes have long tonges.


I think Holland is part giraffe.


We saw monkeys. This one was sleeping like it was dead, but it wasn't! I promise.


Here's a gorilla for you. My aunt said in Wisconsin, if you got up close to the glass, they would slap it and scare you!! Luckily those at the Hoogle Zoo haven't resorted to that... yet.


They were also focasing a lot on dinosaurs. They called it Zoorasic Park. I know, its hilarious. There were dinos all over the park. This T-rex is life size and even moved and rawred!!


Here's a cute picture of the kids. Hang on Braiden!!!


All in all, the trip to the zoo was a success!! It was really fun and I can't wait until the next time we go!!


By the way, I'm wishing you all a happy 4th today because we will be gone for the rest of the week!! San Diego, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment