Friday, August 26, 2011

CRRRAAAAZZZZIIIINNNEESSSSSS!!!!!!

That's my life at the moment. Complete and utter chaos (as my madre would say).

School started on Monday and this week  has been so crazy! I can never remember where my classes are and they put my locker farthest away from the buses (seriously, what did I do to them? Try and make them look good by getting good grades? Hmmmm school principal, whoever you are???) and I am still trying to find time to go all my homework, practice piano, so and and so forth.

On a happy note, IT'S THE WEEKEND!!! After a crazy week, all you need is some time to relax, and that's what I will be doing. That, and of course homework...

I also started voice lessons this week. I am very excited and can't wait to go again!!! I am taking from my mom's first consular and she is also one of the people that help with the school play! Maybe that will help me get in...

On a sadder note, I attempted to play the piano in Seminary today (which by the way, is the best class in the world, and I am not just saying that because it has air conditioning...), and it was a total fail., but maybe that will make it so that I don't have to play in Seminary again...

Well that was my crazy first week of school. I will check back in in a little while! Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment