Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Crazy Summer

With my New York posts wrapped up, I still have to finish the rest of the summer. But when? Last week was Girls Camp and this week I am going to Grandma's! So I just wanted to get a few things down today before I wrap up summer.

So this post will be kind of crazy! I am going to post pictures of the fun things we've done over the summer. I'm not going to write a lot about them. Maybe a sentence or two. This will just be kind of an overview post.

One of the first things I did this summer was Showstoppers! It was super fun to be in that play and we had worked so hard so it was really cool to have it all come together. I had a specialty solo (aka I got to sing my own song!!!!) so I had practiced really hard and tried my best. Here are some pictures on stage and off.












We also spent a lot of time with the Gittins clan, since they are so cool! Here are some cute pics!









To celebrate Grandpa's birthday, we went to a Bee's game! They lost, and it started down pouring, but it was fun to be with family to celebrate Grandpa's special day!




We had our final piano recital! I played Pirates of the Caribbean and Christiphori's Dream, and I got to end the recital! It was really fun. Thanks Alica for teaching us!




We went to the Dino Park to participate in digging, seeing animals, and having a great time!!





We also headed down to Oakley for the rodeo. It was full of fun, competition,and great fireworks!






Well, that was a bit of my summer wrap up, but now I'm off to Grandma's. TTFN Ta-ta for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment