Sunday, August 14, 2011

NEW YORK Day 3

After a long, but awesome night, we were ready to start a new day. This would be our last full day in New York, and we really wanted to make it count!!

Our first stop was the Empire State Building. It was really cool and had amazing views!! It was really cool to have a birds eye view!!




If you look closely, you can see trees on top of the buildings! I just thought that was funny!!






This was a cool Lego Empire State Building! It was complete with colors, cars in the street below, and even King Kong!!


After that, we headed over to do some shopping at the world's largest store!!! MACY'S!!! It was fun shopping in New York!!



Riding the subway! We sat at the subway forever because we didn't realize less trains ran on the weekends, and our train didn't even run at all!! After half an hour at the station, we boarded another train and continued with our adventure.


Central Park was our next stop! It was HUGE!! We barely saw any of it, but we still saw lots of stuff!!






Eatin' the ice cream!! Man, that was good!




After Central Park, we walked down 5th Avenue. We went in lots of shops, saw lots of cool things, and got lots of feet sores!! We headed back to the hotel to get ready for the play we were seeing that night.

We got all dolled up and headed for Times Square. Here we headed to Juniors, a great place for food and known for their cheesecake... it's a mystery why I chose this place to eat!!



Then we headed over to the theater to see.. Phantom of the Opera!!!! I was so excited! This was the play I chose and could not wait to enjoy!



It was shown and the Majestic theater.


This was the beginning set. Sadly, it was the only one I could get a picture of, but trust me, the costumes, the sets, the actors and actresses, and the play, were AMAZING!!! I am so glad I got to see a musical! Thanks Mom and Dad!

I had a great time in New York! This was the best birthday present anyone could have asked for! I am so glad that I got to share it with some family too!!! Love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment