Monday, August 29, 2011

Gettin in the Groove

With summer winding down, and school starting, I am ready to get into a kind of schedule. It kind of feels  good to be back on a schedule, instead of the wake up whenever, go to sleep whenever, kind of life. Not that getting up at 6:30 is my kind of thing, but I don't feel so unorganized.

Right now I'm trying to do my homework at night (it's just easier then, but it cuts into my reading time) and more in the day. That is not exactly successful, as right now I have a worksheet I need to do for math that is due tomorrow, and yet here I am, writing on my blog. So I will try to work on that.

That's about it for now. Yesterday we had a great evening with Grandma and Grandpa, plus Cora, Dave, and Tenille. I am so blessed to have them in my life. Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment